In the belly of a pregnant woman there were two babies. One asked the other:
– Do you believe in life after the birth?
– Of course I do! There HAS to be something after birth. Maybe we are here getting ready for something we will become later.
– Nonsense! There is no life after birth! How would that life be?
– I don’t know, but probably….there will be more light than here. Maybe we will even walk on our own feet and feed through our mouths!
– I can’t have any of that! Walking is impossible! And eating with the mouth? That is nonsense! The umbilical cord is how we feed. Let me tell you something: there is no life after birth!. The cord is just too short.
– I think that there has to be something. Maybe just a bit different from what we are used to here.
– But nobody has returned ever after birth. It is the end of life. After all, life is nothing but anxious existence in darkness that leeds nowhere.
– Well, I don’t know what it will exactly be after birth, but I’m certain we will see Mom and she will take care of us.
– Mom? You believe in Mom? And where is she according to you?
– Where? Everywhere! In here and through here is how we live. Without her, there would be no world as we know it.
– I don’t believe you! I have never seen Mom, hence it is logical that she doesn’t exist.
– Well….but sometimes, when we are silent, you can hear her singing o caressing our world. You know? I think that a real life awaits us out there and we are just getting ready for it…
Share your thoughts in the comments below o in Twitter @growthhunter