I want to thank Richard A. Cross from Energize your thoughts ( http://richardacross.com/ ) for nominating for me the Dragon Loyalty Award.
Richard does a great job of keeping us away from self-contempt and on the push with a smile 🙂
However, for this award there are some rules to be followed.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of thier nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
Seven Interesting Things About Me:
1. I make it a point to smile at every small miracle I come across every day. Sometimes I even make it!
2. One of my favourite moments: when people forget they are talking to somebody and simply get carried away with a topic they are passionate about…that spark in their eyes!
3. For years I said I’d never get a blog nor a twitter, because I didn’t think I’d have anything to lecture the world about (still don’t think so…but maybe I can share 🙂 )
4. I got tired of waiting for the perfect moment for MANY things and just decided to get going…and have learned to enjoy the ride
5. By age 33, I’ve lived in 20+ houses
6. Burnt wood is my favourite smell
7. The sea is my favourite colour (with its changes and all).
Thanks to all who have visited my blog. I appreciate you all!
Now for the nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- http://pollockoflight.wordpress.com/ – stunning pics
- http://alterthecourse.com – humor
- http://totallyinspiredpc.wordpress.com/ – inspirational
- http://giftfromtheheartshareandcare.wordpress.com/ – caring and sharing
- http://kindnessblog.com/ – touching stories
- http://traveltipsandpictures.wordpress.com/ – pictures and travel guides
- http://thisdaythissong.wordpress.com/ – discovering a song every day
- http://thebettermanprojects.com/ – the process of becoming a better man
- http://bookhubinc.wordpress.com/ – future movers and shakers
- http://ivebecomemyparents.com/ – identification with your parents
- http://arthiker.wordpress.com/ – healing with art
- http://wildersoul.wordpress.com/ – drawings and shapes to colour
- http://craigkimbrough1.wordpress.com/ – meditation and positive thinking
- http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/ – WordPress blogging tips tools & tutorials
- http://dhammafootsteps.wordpress.com/ – Reflections from a Buddhist
Remember the rules and also remember to visit Richard!